<Today's Clue>>> <26/SEP/2013>>>

1.The secret is that it happened in Srila Prabhupada's quarters in Vrindavan when Srila Prabhupada was there. The third bit......at that time there was soft Kirtan playing... Kartals were in 2 inches dia.

2. Srila Prabhupada seat and desk were in a corner of a room........

3. Srila Prabhupada's bed was in the corner of a room that has two glass pane windows

4.The bed was approximately two feet away from the panel window facing the back of Krsna Balaram Mandir and two feet away from the panel window facing the entrance from the side street.

5. Srila Prabhupada is lying on the bed....

6. Prabhupada was not resting at the center of his bed. He was closer to the side window facing the back of Krishna Balaram Mandir. His hand was towards the desk, his feet was towards the window facing the entrance from the side street.
On his right side the devotees were chanting and on his left side, I was there by the window. 

7. I was sitting on the ground next to Srila Prabhupada's chest. 

8. In vrindavan every one hour they ring the bell, so at that time, the bell was ringing, and we could hear near the window....

9. The monkeys of vrindavan fighting for something and making lot of noise on the side of the window.

10. Prabhupada lift up his left hand and shows me... 

11. Srila Prabhupada said, look at this, look at this, he held his hand up and he was showing look at this. 

12. It is simply skin and bone.

13. And he said, "This is for accepting too many unqualified disciples..." 

<Today's Clue>>> Srila Prabhupada secretary came up from behind and whispered something in Prabhupada's ears, Prabhupada listened intently to what he was saying, then he looked to me...~ Jayapataka Swami

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hari bol

We pray that ALL HH Jayapataka Swami's disciples become qualified and relieve Guru Maharaj of bodily all discomfort so that he can serve Krsna nicely!

Hari Hari bol!

Hari bol, the least we can do is to follow the instructions given to us very sincerely and diligently and try to become a worthy disciple of our Guru Maharaj. Never to deviate from this, chant extra rounds attentively and pray for the complete well-being of Guru Maharaj.

Hare Krishna, Hari bol,

PAMHO

mrdula Govinda das

Haribol PAMHO AGTSG

I've heard a lecture given by GM on 16/03/1985 in Bengali

Hi mentioned that "My health condition is quite worse now because i gave initiation 2 dais back and in scripture says that

When GURU gives initiation to a disciple He took all their previous sins.

So Gurumaharaj has to face a lot of trouble because of our disqualification.

Ho Guruved please be merciful upon us and make us qualified to serve you and Sri Sri Gaurahari.

Yes,   that is our great misfortune that wee can not serve Gurudeva according to what he requires and deserves.  By the Strength of the Warrior Vaisnavas and Lord Tripurari the Lord of ghosts, may we  somehow or another conquer over the demons through courage strength and compassion.     That is my desire!.   Jaya Gurudeva for your mercy!!

AGTSP!  AGTGM!     Hare Krishna!

Its very sad that our GM suffering because of us. GM please bless me that I may preach transformingly at all outreach programs.

Hare Krishna Mataji!

Amrta Madhavi Devi Dasi said:

Its very sad that our GM suffering because of us. GM please bless me that I may preach transformingly at all outreach programs.

Paul Pitts Pavana gaura gopal said:

Hare Krishna Mataji!

Hare Krishna prabhu!
 Amrta Madhavi Devi Dasi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Translate

Radio

Please listen

© 2021   Created by ISKCON desire tree.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service